202 | LORD Acrylic Adhesive
LORD® 202 acrylic adhesive when cured with LORD Accelerator 4, 17 or 19 creates a fast curing adhesive system that will quickly bond a wide variety of prepared or unprepared metals and plastics. LORD 202 acrylic adhesive in combination with the recommended accelerator replaces welding, brazing, riveting and other mechanical fastening methods.
LORD 202 acrylic adhesive can be cured with either LORD Accelerator 4, LORD Accelerator 17 or LORD Accelerator 19. LORD Accelerator 4 is a no-mix accelerator applied to the substrate before the acrylic adhesive. LORD Accelerators 17, 18 and 19 must be mixed into the acrylic adhesive prior to application. LORD Accelerator 19 is available in off-white or black.
Shelf life is six months when stored at temperatures under 80°F (27°C) in original, unopened container. Storage temperatures of 40-50°F (4-10°C) are recommended. If stored cold, allow product to return to room temperature before using.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient: cures very quickly at room temperature
- Versatile - bonds a wide variety of substrates such as metals, ceramics and plastics; insensitive to minor deviations from correct mix ratio
- Self-Leveling: flow into hard-to-reach places and is excellent for bonding irregular shapes
- Bonds Unprepared Metals: requires little to no substrate preparation
- Temperature Resistant - performs at temperatures from -40°F to +300°F (-40°C to +149°C).
- Environmentally Resistant – resists dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, greases, oils and moisture; provides excellent resistance to indirect UV exposure and weathering.