Gasoila's DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) thread sealant is designed for systems carrying urea-based chemical reactant used in SCR systems. This pipe thread sealant for diesel has excellent resistance to a wide variety of chemicals.
- Excellent performance with systems handling Diesel Exhaust Fluid, 100% methanol, ethanol and alcohol; ideal for concentrated and dilute acids and caustic alkali, cutting oils, aromatic solvents, glycol/water solutions, coal tar, naphtha, ethylene glycol and keytones. (For a complete list of compatible media, please see our Thread Sealant Application Selection Guide)
- Use on epoxy type fiberglass pipe manufactured by A.O. Smith, Ameron, Fibercast and Antron
- NOT for use with plastic pipe or oxygen
- Temperature range: -50°F to 450°F (-46°C to 234°C)
- Pressure range: Up to 5,000 psi for gases; 10,000 psi for liquids
- One year shelf life when stored at 40°F to 80°F (5°C to 27°C)