Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc. | MFCP
It is our job to make your job easy.
MFCP has been solving hydraulic and pneumatic challenges for over 60 years. Many of our technology managers, engineers, and leaders previously worked for leading motion and flow product manufacturers like Parker Hannifin. We know our products, and we understand your industry. Take advantage of our expertise – we'll be thrilled to help you!
MFCP is a Full Line Parker Hannifin hose & fittings distributor operating 44 ParkerStores in twelve Western States. We are also carry quality brands like Dixon, BVA, Enerpac, BrakeQuip, TransAir, Behringer, NOSHOK, Wika, Graco, and many other top quality brands.
- On the Spot Parts Replacement – Visit one of our ParkerStores. Our ParkerStore associates will make your hose assemblies while you wait or provide you with other hydraulic and pneumatic parts and components.
- Production runs of hose assemblies and tube assemblies – MFCP has state-of-the-art production facilities to accommodate our OEM customers.
- Vendor Managed Inventory – Our large-volume customers take advantage of our expertise managing inventory at their locations. Have you ever heard of smart bins? it's a technology that automatically manages your stocking quantities and order points. It also sends alerts when your stock is getting low, so we can get you more parts before you run out.
- Engineering/Prototyping – Take advantage of our expertise. We have been engineering the right fluid connector solutions to meet our customers’ unique challenges for decades. Our team can design, build and install hydraulic and pneumatic systems to your specifications.
- Hydraulic Repairs – We work on all major brands. Our team of professionals works on cylinders, pumps, motors, valves, accumulators, PTOs, and other hydraulic components.
When we quote, we compare the cost of remanufacturing your component to replacing it, so you can make an educated decision. All quotes include summary report of findings and test documentation. Most quotes returned within 48 hours, and all our repairs are warrantied for a full year.
We always welcome your feedback. An open dialog with our customers enables us to find solutions to their unique fluid power challenges. Please e-mail us with your comments or use the form below.