Equipment and Tools for Hose, Tube & Piping Fabrication/InstallationMotion & Flow Control Products, Inc. offers tools and equipment for hose assembly fabrication, tube bending, automotive plumbing (fabrication of automotive brake & clutch tubing), and other tools. Not all tools are listed on our website, please contact us with any questions.
Hose Assembly Machines (Crimpers) | Parker
|Parker Hose Crimpers
Since its introduction in 1980, the Parkrimp family of hose machines (hose crimpers) has led the industry in ease of use and rugged durability.
Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc. offers portable, bench-moounted and production style Parker hose crimpers designed to crimp No-Skive hoses and No-Skive fittings to meet your needs.
Parker Hose Crimpers AdvantageWith Parker hose crimpers, anyone can make factory quality hose assemblies quickly, easily and cost effectively.
- Parker eight segment crimper dies provide a smooth, even 360 degree crimp.
- Parker hose crimper bottom-loading operation makes it easy to handle long hose assemblies.
- Parker crimper dies are linked to keep die segments together - no loose parts to mismatch.
- Parker crimper dies are color-coded for easy identification and fast set-up.
- Parker's exclusive Parkalign feature positions the fitting in the crimper dies perfectly every time.
Diagnostic Tools for Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems | Parker Senso Control
|Senso Control Diagnostics
Parker family of Senso Control Diagnostic Meters, transducers, flow sensors, and other tools offer a maintenance and troubleshooting solution for every hydraulic and pneumatic equipment maintenance professional.
Hose Production Equipment
- Hose Cut-Off Machines
- Hose Cut-Off Tools
- Hosembler - Field Attachable Fittings Assembly Machine
- Hose Insertion Depth Blocks
- Mandrel Tool Kit for 22 Series Fittings
- Assembly Tools for 22 Series Fittings
- Mandrel Tool Kit for 23 Series Fittings
- Mandrels for 25 Series Fittings
Tools for Automotive Plumbing
- Bleeder Buster Kit - removes rusted bleede screws in a snap
- Automotive Thread Gauge - identifies 99% of automotive brake plumbing threads
- Tube Straightener - straightens light wall tubing
- Brake Tube Pliers - helps to bend, cut, and hold brake tubing
- Flaring Tool - creates bubble, mushroom, and double-flares