The Prep-Air II Air Preparation System from Parker includes filters, coalescing filters, standard and precision regulators, filter/regulators and mist and micromist lubricators for your compressed air system. The modular design allows for quick installation, with a versatile range of sizes and options.
Filters remove moisture, vapors and particulates to produce a clean, dry pneumatic system. Regulators provide accurate pressure regulation, available in relieving and non-relieving types. Lubricators deliver proportional, precise oil drip over a wide range of air flows.
- Miniature, Economy and Compact sizes available
- NPT, BSPP and BSPT ports
- Polycarbonate or metal bowls with pressure gauges and bowl guards
- 40 micron or 5 micron filter elements
- Twist and automatic drain options
- Mounting brackets available
Back to Main Air Preparation Page