Parker Air Preparation Products | Proportional Regulators
*Inlet to outlet - 106 dm3/s (225 scfm) outlet to exhaust.
|Mini P31P Proportional Regulator|
P32P Proportional Regulators
|Compact P32P Proportional Regulator|
PAR-15 Proportional Regulators
|PAR-15 Proportional Regulator|
Proportional Regulator Technical Information
Learn how to use and change the programmable parameters on the electronic proportional regulators from Parker.
Descriptions and solutions to common technical issues related to the use of electronic proportional regulators.
Definitions of common terms used in the operation and care of electronic proportional regulators.
Parker Air PreparationGlobal Air Prep
- Modular design allows for quick component change - no need to disconnect piping
- Can be used without modular connectors using existing piping
- Wide selection of sizes and options
- Proven design, widely used
- Suitable for most corrosive environments
- Flows to 150 SFFM
- Pressures to 500 PSIG
- All controls on the same face
- Highly visible LED Display
- Modular Mounting