Parker PPM & PPL Thermoplastic Couplings | Push-Button
|Parker PPM & PPL Series Couplings are general purpose, thermoplastic couplings. The Push-to-connect feature and push-button release provides simple one-handed operation. The couplers and nipples are available with or without valves and can be used in any combination. The light weight thermoplastic material resists dust.
Standard seals are Nitrile.
PPM & PPL Series QC Dimensions & Specifications:
Choose another Push-Button QC
Choose another Thermoplastic QC
Go back to Product Overview
PPM & PPL Push Button Series interconnects with similar metal latch push button couplings.
Common applications: medical devices, laboratory equipment, chemical processing, food and beverage, industrial, and process equipment.
Parker PPL & PPM Series Couplings Specifications & Performance
|Flow Capacity||Rated Pressure||Temperature||Material: Body||Material:
Latch & Springs
|PPM Series||1/8”||Vacuum to 120 PSI||-40° F to +180° F
-40° C to +82° C
Orders & Quotes
When ordering quick couplers, consider the following:
- Functional requirements of the coupling
- Maximum working pressure of the application
- Coupler seal & body material compatibility with the system’s fluid
- Is the application static or dynamic?
- Size of coupler & hose
- Maximum allowable pressure drop
- Requirement to connect & disconnect under pressure
- Media temperature
- Ambient temperature
- End configuration requirements
- Need for industrial interchange QC
- Effects of air inclusion & fluid loss