VME - Polypropylene Parker Ball Valves - Male Elbow | TrueSeal™
TrueSeal™ Parker Valves feature all plastic design, which makes them ideal ball valve choice for water filtration units, coffee and beverage machines, plus a wide variety of other fluid applications.
The polypropylene material meets all FDA and NSF-51 requirements for food contact.
Nom. Tube O.D.
|NPTF Thread Size
ØE Thru Hole Min.
- Inspect the mating threads for debris or damage. Remove any old fluoropolymer tape or sealant on previously used threads. br> If threads are damaged, use a new parker valve before proceeding.
- Apply 2 to 3 wraps of fluoropolymer tape or an NSF/FDA approved silicone sealant.
Do not use Plumbers Putty or Pipe Dope. These chemically react with plastic materials and could cause a failure.
- Align ball valve onto mating thread to ensure cross threading does not occur.
- Screw ball valve onto mating thread 3 to 5 turns. Do not over-tighten
- Pressurize the system and check for leaks.