Gasoila E-Seal Gas Pipe Thread Sealant is a soft set thread sealant designed specifically for ethanol blended gasoline. This non-hardening, non-separating pipe thread sealant stays pliable even in cold temperatures.
- Opaque dark green paste designed specifically for ethanol blended gasoline, including E10 and E85 (for 100% ethanol or 100% methanol applications, use Gasoila 100 for Corrosive Chemicals)
- Provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, bolts, compressors, engines, motors, fuel lines and couplings
- For use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin and galvanized pipe
- Excellent resistance to gasoline, ethanol blended gasoline, petroleum solvents, kerosene diesel oil, BioDiesel propane, jet fuels, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam and potable water (For a complete list of compatible media, please see our Thread Sealant Application Selection Guide)
- Temperature range: -100°F to 600°F (-74°C to 318°C)
- Pressure range: Up to 10,000 psi for liquids, 3,000 psi for gases
- One year shelf life when stored at 40°F to 80°F (5°C to 27°C)