PolyGuard Hose Sleeve | Protection Against Abrasion Kinks | Parker
PolyGuard Hose Sleeve
Parker's heavy-duty polythylene shield is used to prevent hose assemblies from abrasion and cuts while also minimizing kinking of the hose in rugged operating conditions
PolyGuard Hose Sleeve Specifications & Features
PolyGuard Hose Sleeve Features
- Can be used to bundle high-pressured hose lines
- Can be installed without removing hose lines and without the use of clamps
- Easy installation
PolyGuard Hose Sleeve Specifications
- Resistant against water, oil, gasoline, hydraulic fluid and most solvents
- Temperature Range: 0°F to +200°F (-17°C to +93°C)
Caution: This material will support combustion.
PolyGuard Hose Sleeve Sizing Information
Use the formula above to determine the length of the hose sleeve required.
Available Hose Protection Products
- Partek Defense | Provides protection to personnel and equipment in the event of a hose burst. Valuable in industries such as mining, agriculture, and construction. Contains hose bursts up to 12,000 PSI.
- Partek Wrap | Provides protection against abrasion and allows you to wrap mulitple hoses. Enables hose sleeve to be installed after the hose assemblies have been secured in place.
- Partek Sleeve | Provides protection against abrasion in two ways per the ISO 6945 specification: "AS" is strong enough to withstand greater than 200,000 abrasion cycles and "PS" can withstand greater than 50,000 abrasion cycles.
- PolyGuard | Provides protection against rugged operating conditions and abrasions. Made from black heavy-duty polyethylene shield for resistance against water, gasoline, hydraulic fluid and most solvents.
- ParKoil | Provides protection against hose kink and abrasion for applications that call for a tighter bend radius. Economical alternative with easy installation.
- Spring Guard & Armor Guard | Provides protection against rugged operating conditions by distributing the bend radii to avoid kinking of the hose and abrasions. Constructed of steel and plated to resist rust.
- Polyguard Strain Reliever | Provides protection against kinking of the hose. Made from flexible PVC for easy installation.
- Firesleeve | Provides protection against extreme temperature conditions. Easily slides over hoses and readily expands over fittings.
- Protection Shields | Provides protection against abrasion from metal, concrete and other hoses. Resistant to oil, lubricants, gasoline and most solvents.
Hose and hose fittings series must be correctly matched. Using any fittings other than those specifically designated by the hose manufacturer for use with each specific hose can lead to hose assembly failure. Hose assembly failures have lead to damage, injury and death.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
AVAILABLE HOSE STYLES
Select from the list below to navigate to a specific category...
- Air & general purpose hoses
- Aircraft fuel hoses
- Automotive hoses
- CNG hoses
- Fleet/truck hoses
- Multi-purpose hoses
- Food handling hoses
- Fire supression hoses
- Material handling hoses
- Petroleum dispenser hoses
- Specialty hoses
- Steam hoses
- Welding hoses
- Hose Accessories - Sleeves, shields, whip restraints...