Partek Defense Hose Sleeve | Protection Against Hose Bursts | Parker
Partek Defense Hose Sleeve
Partek Defense is designed to provide protection to personnel and equipment in the event of a hose burst by containing the energy of the burst. Partek Defense features a multi-layered construction that contains and then dissipates the energy and media within the hose assembly. Partek Defense can be applied in any hose application but is most valuable in industries such as mining, construction and agriculture where operators are in close proximity to high-pressure hoses.
Partek Defense Hose Sleeve Specifications and Features
Partek Defense Hose Sleeve Features
- 50 ft reels
- High-performance materials and multi-layer construction with proprietary weave pattern for longer-lasting protection
- Easy installation
Partek Defense Hose Sleeve Specifications
- Up to 12,000 psi
- MSHA rated
- ISO 3457, ISO 4413, EN 414, MDG41
- Sizes -4 to -16
- Temp range: -70 F to +302 F
Partek Defense Hose Sleeve Installation
- One hose per sleeve
- Make sure you have the right size and check chart for matching sleeve
- Add two inches to hose sleeve when cutting
- Use a heated blade or scissors to prevent fraying
- Insert hose into yellow layer
- Use a metal band clamp to secure end of sleeve and FSC Clamp Tool
Partek Defense Hose Sleeve
Partek Defense Hose Sleeve Sizing Information
*Approved with 43, 70, 71, 73, 77, 78 and 79 Series fittings.
|PART NUMBER||HOSE SIZE ID*||SLEEVE FLAT ID "A"||SLEEVE ROUND ID "B"|
Available Hose Protection Products
- Partek Defense | Provides protection to personnel and equipment in the event of a hose burst. Valuable in industries such as mining, agriculture, and construction. Contains hose bursts up to 12,000 PSI.
- Partek Wrap | Provides protection against abrasion and allows you to wrap mulitple hoses. Enables hose sleeve to be installed after the hose assemblies have been secured in place.
- Partek Sleeve | Provides protection against abrasion in two ways per the ISO 6945 specification: "AS" is strong enough to withstand greater than 200,000 abrasion cycles and "PS" can withstand greater than 50,000 abrasion cycles.
- PolyGuard | Provides protection against rugged operating conditions and abrasions. Made from black heavy-duty polyethylene shield for resistance against water, gasoline, hydraulic fluid and most solvents.
- ParKoil | Provides protection against hose kink and abrasion for applications that call for a tighter bend radius. Economical alternative with easy installation.
- Spring Guard & Armor Guard | Provides protection against rugged operating conditions by distributing the bend radii to avoid kinking of the hose and abrasions. Constructed of steel and plated to resist rust.
- Polyguard Strain Reliever | Provides protection against kinking of the hose. Made from flexible PVC for easy installation.
- Firesleeve | Provides protection against extreme temperature conditions. Easily slides over hoses and readily expands over fittings.
- Protection Shields | Provides protection against abrasion from metal, concrete and other hoses. Resistant to oil, lubricants, gasoline and most solvents.
Hose and hose fittings series must be correctly matched. Using any fittings other than those specifically designated by the hose manufacturer for use with each specific hose can lead to hose assembly failure. Hose assembly failures have lead to damage, injury and death.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
AVAILABLE HOSE STYLES
Select from the list below to navigate to a specific category...
- Air & general purpose hoses
- Aircraft fuel hoses
- Automotive hoses
- CNG hoses
- Fleet/truck hoses
- Multi-purpose hoses
- Food handling hoses
- Fire supression hoses
- Material handling hoses
- Petroleum dispenser hoses
- Specialty hoses
- Steam hoses
- Welding hoses
- Hose Accessories - Sleeves, shields, whip restraints...