Partek Hose Sleeve | Protection Against Abrasion | Parker
Parker’s Partek Nylon Protective Hose Sleeve, the quick and easy solution for protection against tough hose abrasion in two simple ways.
Partek Hose Sleeve Specifications & Features
Partek Hose Sleeve Features
- Unique tubular weave nylon construction
- Exceptionally smooth interior wall, allowing rubber hose to move freely inside the hose sleeve
- Easy installation
- Available in either black or yellow
- Sizes to fit most hydraulic hose
Partek Hose Sleeve Specifications
- ISO 6945 specification
- “AS” is strong enough to withstand greater than 200,000 abrasion cycles
- “PS” can withstand greater than 50,000 abrasion cycles
Partek Hose Sleeve Sizing Information
PARTEK PS SLEEVE
Available Hose Protection Products
- Partek Defense | Provides protection to personnel and equipment in the event of a hose burst. Valuable in industries such as mining, agriculture, and construction. Contains hose bursts up to 12,000 PSI.
- Partek Wrap | Provides protection against abrasion and allows you to wrap mulitple hoses. Enables hose sleeve to be installed after the hose assemblies have been secured in place.
- Partek Sleeve | Provides protection against abrasion in two ways per the ISO 6945 specification: "AS" is strong enough to withstand greater than 200,000 abrasion cycles and "PS" can withstand greater than 50,000 abrasion cycles.
- PolyGuard | Provides protection against rugged operating conditions and abrasions. Made from black heavy-duty polyethylene shield for resistance against water, gasoline, hydraulic fluid and most solvents.
- ParKoil | Provides protection against hose kink and abrasion for applications that call for a tighter bend radius. Economical alternative with easy installation.
- Spring Guard & Armor Guard | Provides protection against rugged operating conditions by distributing the bend radii to avoid kinking of the hose and abrasions. Constructed of steel and plated to resist rust.
- Polyguard Strain Reliever | Provides protection against kinking of the hose. Made from flexible PVC for easy installation.
- Firesleeve | Provides protection against extreme temperature conditions. Easily slides over hoses and readily expands over fittings.
- Protection Shields | Provides protection against abrasion from metal, concrete and other hoses. Resistant to oil, lubricants, gasoline and most solvents.
Hose and hose fittings series must be correctly matched. Using any fittings other than those specifically designated by the hose manufacturer for use with each specific hose can lead to hose assembly failure. Hose assembly failures have lead to damage, injury and death.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov