2022N Series Parker Parflex Hose
Note: 2022N Series High Pressure Hose is recommended as a replacement of HP8 Series High Pressure Hose. Parker stopped production of HP8 in September 2018.
Features & Certifications
- Industrial Hydraulics
- Mobile Machinery
- Rescue Equipment
- Rigging Jacks
- Hydraulic Tools
- Non-flammable Gas Transfer
Reinforcement: Aramid Fiber Braid
Cover: Polyurethane (Perforated on 2022N-04V10-P)
Temperature range: -40 F° to 176° F (-40° C to 80° C)
Min. Burst Pressure is 4x Max. Working Pressure at 73°F (23°C)
- Warning tags are required for all hose assemblies
- Bend restrictors are required for all hand held applications. Parker Parflex suggests the use bend restrictors for all assemblies
- Only use 2022N-04V10-P for non-flammable gas transfer applications.
Sizes and specifications
|Part Number||Nominal I.D.||Maximum O.D.||Maximum Working Pressure||Minimum Bend Radius||Weight
Hose and hose fittings series must be correctly matched. Using any fittings other than those specifically designated by the hose manufacturer for use with each specific hose can lead to hose assembly failure. Hose assembly failures have lead to damage, injury and death.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
AVAILABLE HOSE STYLES
Select from the list below to navigate to a specific category...
- Air & general purpose hoses
- Aircraft fuel hoses
- Automotive hoses
- CNG hoses
- Fleet/truck hoses
- Multi-purpose hoses
- Food handling hoses
- Fire supression hoses
- Material handling hoses
- Petroleum dispenser hoses
- Specialty hoses
- Steam hoses
- Welding hoses
- Hose Accessories - Sleeves, shields, whip restraints...