9M Series | Parker Ultra Flexible Metal Hose
- Hydroforming process maintains more consistent tube wall thickness and smoother finish than competitive mechanical forming methods
- High percentage braid coverage means improved life cycle and protection against core tube damage
- Brightly annealed tube material minimizes risk of Corrosion Crevice Cracking failure and increases chemical resistance
- Compressed corrugations for increased flexibility
- Suitable for vacuum applications to 30 in Hg
- Temperature range for petroleum-based hydraulic fluids of -380º F to +1200º F
9M Metal Hydraulic Hose
Application: Protective cover for abrasion & over-bending, chemical transfer, hot oil lines, petrochemical, power generation, pulp & paper, solvent and steam lines
9M Metal Hose Sizes and Performance Specifications
Pressure Rating vs. Minimum Bend Radius of Parker 9M Flexible Metal Hoses
The minimum bend radius of flexible metal hoses increases with pressure. Bend radius is measured from the center line of the hose, and pressure is measured at an ambient temperature of 70°F.
Inside diameter (in inches) of each metal hose is indicated next to the corresponding curve.
9M Metal Hose Assembly Part Number Nomenclature
Part Number 9MCTU01080808C-30 explained
9M = Hose series
- 9A = General Purpose
- 9M = Flexible
- 9H = High Pressure (obsoleted)
- 9P = High Pressure (higher than 9H)
- 0 - 321 SS Tube, No Braid
- 1 - 321 SS Tube, 304 SS Single Braid
- 2 - 321 SS Tube, 304 SS Double Braid
- 3 - 316 SS Tube, No Braid
- 4 - 316 SS Tube, 304 SS Single Braid
- 5 - 316 SS Tube, 304 SS Double Braid
- 6 - 321 SS Tube, 316 SS Single Braid
- 7 - 321 SS Tube, 316 SS Double Braid
- 8 - 316 SS Tube, 316 SS Single Braid
- 9 - 316 SS Tube, 316 SS Double Braid
TU01 = Fitting Configurations: Universal Tube Stub on one side, male pipe thread with hex on the other side. The available fitting configurations are below - not all configurations are available in all sizes. Contact us prior to ordering.
- 01 = Male pipe thread with hex (NPTF)
- 02 = Female pipe thread (NPT)
- 06 = Female JIC flare swivel (37°)
- U7 = Female pipe union (NPT)
- TU = Universal tube stub
- JC = Female O-ring face seal swivel (ORFS)
- AL = A-Lok compression®
- 9K = Raised face weld neck, 150 lb fixed flange
- 9Y = Raised face weld neck, 300 lb fixed flange
- 4K = Schedule 40 type A stub, 150 lb lap joint (floating) flange
- 1Y = Schedule 40 type A stub, 300 lb lap joint (floating) flange
- 8K = Raised face 150 lb fixed slip-on flange
- 8Y = Raised Face 300 lb fixed slip-on flange
060606 = ID dash sizes. First end, second end and hose, respectively.
C = Stainless steel material for the hose ends:
- C = 300 series stainless steel
- K = 316 stainless steel
30 = Overall length of the assembly (end-to-end) in inches.
How to Order
- Visit One of Our ParkerStores
- Click on the quote button below.
Hose and hose fittings series must be correctly matched. Using any fittings other than those specifically designated by the hose manufacturer for use with each specific hose can lead to hose assembly failure. Hose assembly failures have lead to damage, injury and death.
WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov