Dock Industrial Hoses | Parker | Heavy Duty Dock Hose - Petroleum Service | EW339 Series
Series EW339 is a heavy duty oil suction and discharge (OS&D)/dock hose for transferring oil between tankers, barges, and storage tanks. The hose construction incorporates a specially formulated tube that resists media to 50% aromatic content. The wire helix provides full suction capability, kink resistance and a path to conduct a static electrical charge to ground. The rugged cover is resistant to abrasion, mild chemicals, oil and weathering. Series EW339 meets all United States Coast Guard (USCG) requirements for dock/OS&D hose.
|REINFORCEMENT||Multiple plies of tire cord with wire helix
|COVER||Black synthetic rubber; wrapped finish
-40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)
|PACKAGING||Lengths and coils in bales, crates or slat packs
|COUPLINGS||Built-in nipples, male pipe or flanged. Other configurations available.
|ID (in)||OD (in)||Reinf Plies||Min Bend Rad (in)||Max Rec WP (psi)||Max Lg (ft)|
- Heavy Duty Dock Hose Petroleum Service - EW339
- Heavy Duty Dock Hose Petroleum Service - EW355
- Corrugated Flex Barge Dock Hose Petroleum Service - EWC439
- Heavy Duty Dock Hose Petroleum Service - SW339
- Heavy Duty Dock Hose Petroleum Service - SW356
- Heavy Duty Dock Hose Petrochemical Service - EW399
- Molten Sulphur Dock Hose - EW460
- Hot Tar & Asphalt Hose - EW499
AVAILABLE HOSE STYLES
Select from the list below to navigate to a specific category...
- Air & general purpose hoses
- Aircraft fuel hoses
- Automotive hoses
- CNG hoses
- Fleet/truck hoses
- Multi-purpose hoses
- Food handling hoses
- Fire supression hoses
- Material handling hoses
- Petroleum dispenser hoses
- Specialty hoses
- Steam hoses
- Welding hoses
- Hose Accessories - Sleeves, shields, whip restraints...