Oil Field Industrial Hoses | Parker | WILDCATTER® Multipurpose Fracking Hose | 7331/7331XT Series
Parker's 7331/7331XT WILDCATTER® series is a high pressure oilfield stimulation/fracking suction and discharge hose for oil and refined fuels including biodiesel (to B20 in dedicated service), diesel, ethanol and gasoline. 7331 hose also handles brine, mild chemicals, fracking fluids, drilling mud, petroleum waste, slurries and water. The heavy duty hose construction provides an extended service life in multiple applications, incorporating a wire helix that provides full suction capability, kink resistance, flexibility and a path to conduct a static electrical discharge to ground. The cover is resistant to oil, extreme abrasion and weathering, and features a layer of ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE).
|ID (in)||Reinf Plies||OD (in)||Max Rec WP (psi)||Perm Cplng Rec*|
*Couplings: Refer to CrimpSource at www.safehose.com for coupling recommendations and crimp specifications.
Oil Field Hoses
- BS&W™ Oil Field Suction/Vacuum Hose - 7208E
- BS&W™ Corrugated Oil Field Suction/Vacuum Hose - 7213E
- TITANFLEX® Corrugated Oil Field Suction/Vacuum Hose - SWC509
- Corrugated Fracturing (Frac) Tank Hose - 7307
- High Pressure Jetting Hose - 7335
- High Pressure Jetting Hose - SS111
- Mud Discharge Hose - 7309
- Mud Suction Hose - TKW160
- WILDCATTER® Slim Hole Rotary Drill Hose - 7234
- WILDCATTER® Hot Oiler Hose - 7301
AVAILABLE HOSE STYLES
Select from the list below to navigate to a specific category...
- Air & general purpose hoses
- Aircraft fuel hoses
- Automotive hoses
- CNG hoses
- Fleet/truck hoses
- Multi-purpose hoses
- Food handling hoses
- Fire supression hoses
- Material handling hoses
- Petroleum dispenser hoses
- Specialty hoses
- Steam hoses
- Welding hoses
- Hose Accessories - Sleeves, shields, whip restraints...