Steam Industrial Hoses | Parker | Hydrocarbon Oil Resistant Drain Hose (Non-Skive E-Z Crimp) | 7200 Series
Series 7200 is a hydrocarbon drain hose designed to evacuate hot, liquefied residue from steam cleaning operations. The high temperature, oil-resistant tube and cover withstand attack by steam vapors and petroleum-based runoff. The wire braid reinforcement provides crush-resistant durability, kink resistance and a path to conduct a static electrical charge to ground. The vivid blue chloroprene cover is resistant to oil and weathering, and provides color-coded identification. Series 7200 is qualified with Parker non-skive crimp couplings for easy and quick assembly fabrication as well as maintenance-free service.
Note: For large bore hydrocarbon drain hose, see Series 7200LB.
|ID (in)||Reinf Braids
||OD (in)||Min Bend Rad (in)||Max Rec WP (psi)||Perm Cplg Rec*|
*Couplings: Refer to CrimpSource at www.safehose.com for coupling recommendations and crimp specifications.
Use only hoses designated for steam service for steam applications.
- DRAGON BREATH® II Chlorobutyl Barber Pole Steam Hose - 7285
- STEAM-LANCE® 250 EPDM Compact Steam Hose - 7263C & 7264C
- STEAM-LANCE® 250 EPDM Steam Hose - 7263(E) & 7264
- DRAGON BREATH® 250 Oil Resistant Steam Hose - 7288
- DRAGON BREATH® Chlorobutyl Compact Steam Hose - 7286C
- MPW-1000® High Pressure Wire Braid Multipurpose Hose - 7204
- Hydrocarbon Drain Hose - 7200
- Large Bore Hydrocarbon Drain Hose - 7200LB
AVAILABLE HOSE STYLES
Select from the list below to navigate to a specific category...
- Air & general purpose hoses
- Aircraft fuel hoses
- Automotive hoses
- CNG hoses
- Fleet/truck hoses
- Multi-purpose hoses
- Food handling hoses
- Fire supression hoses
- Material handling hoses
- Petroleum dispenser hoses
- Specialty hoses
- Steam hoses
- Welding hoses
- Hose Accessories - Sleeves, shields, whip restraints...