Welding Industrial Hoses | Parker | Inert Gas Hose | 7123 Series
Series 7123 is designed to handle inert/noble gases such as argon, carbon dioxide, helium and nitrogen in arc welding systems. The hose construction incorporates multiple plies of textile reinforcement that provide flexibility, and the cover is resistant to abrasion, heat, mild chemicals and ozone.
|ID (in)||Reinf Plies
||OD (in)||Min Bend Rad (in)||Max Rec WP (psi)|
*Couplings: Bulk welding hose couplings are not sold separatly from Parker.
- SIAMEEZ® Grade T Twin Line Welding Hose - 7109
- Grade T Single Line Welding Hose - 7141/7142
- SIAMEEZ® Grade R Twin Line Welding Hose - 7126
- Grade R Single Line Welding Hose - 7120/7121/7031R
- SIAMEEZ® Grade RM Twin Line Welding Hose - 7110
- Welding and Scarfing Hose - 7228T/7229T
- Inert Gas Hose - 7123
- Cable Cover Hose - 7172
AVAILABLE HOSE STYLES
Select from the list below to navigate to a specific category...
- Air & general purpose hoses
- Aircraft fuel hoses
- Automotive hoses
- CNG hoses
- Fleet/truck hoses
- Multi-purpose hoses
- Food handling hoses
- Fire supression hoses
- Material handling hoses
- Petroleum dispenser hoses
- Specialty hoses
- Steam hoses
- Welding hoses
- Hose Accessories - Sleeves, shields, whip restraints...