Flame Resistant Polyethylene Tubing | Parker Series PEFR
For pneumatic controls in HVAC applications
Sizes and Specifications
|Part Number||Tube O.D. (in)||Tube I.D. (in)||Average Wall Thickness (in)||Working Pressure (psi, at 73°F/23°C)||Minimum Burst (psi, at 73°F/23°C)||
Minimum Bend Radius (in)
|Maximum Working Pressure (psig)|
- Using the same base linerar low-density polyethylene (LDDPE) as the E-Series tubing, PEFR tubing has the following advantages:
- Resistant to environmental stress cracking exceeding that of ordinary polyethylene tubing as measured by ASTM D-1693 (10% IGEPAL)
- The recommended operating temperature range for service at rated pressures with compatible fluids is -85°F to 150°F (-65°C to 66°C)
Use with The Following Parker Fittings
- Fast & Tite
- Flow Control
- Prestolok Brass
A tube support should be used with this tubing for maximum holding power where end loading, vibration or pressure spikes may occur. See compatibility chart for plastic tubing with fittings.
How to Order
- Visit One of Our ParkerStores
- Click on the quote button below.
Hose and hose fittings series must be correctly matched. Using any fittings other than those specifically designated by the hose manufacturer for use with each specific hose can lead to hose assembly failure. Hose assembly failures have lead to damage, injury and death.
WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov