Stainless Steel Series 502SS Industrial Ball Valves | Parker
Parker Industrial Ball Valves are intended for general purpose use. Ball valves may be used in the fully open or closed positions. Throttling of the valve may result in premature seal failure and/or inability to turn the valve handle.
Stainless Steel Series 502SS Industrial Ball Valves are available in the following styles:
Stainless Steel Series 502SS Features
- CF - 8M Stainless Steel body
- Stainless Steel ball
- PTFE seats/seals
- Stainless Steel handle
- Silicone Free
- 502-Panel Mount Female/Female NPT Ports
- Working Pressure: 2000 psi for 1/4" - 1"; 1500 psi for 1-1/4" - 2"
- Vacuum service to 28 inches Hg
- Temperature Range: 0F to 400F
- Meets material requirements of NACE MR-01-75
Female Pipe Ends, Panel Mount
Short Handle, Female Pipe Ends, Panel Mount
Locking Handle, Female Pipe Ends, Panel Mount
Oval Handle, Female Pipe Ends, Panel Mount
Need More Information?
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or DEHP and/or carbon black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov