Dedicated to providing you with the most reliable and cost-effective equipment available, Graco offers a complete line of grease and oil pumps, hose reels, dispense valves, and accessories. Their packaged solutions deliver the highest quality results in all areas of manufacturing to a diverse global market; including marine, automotive assembly, truck, construction, mining, and machine tool markets.
Incorporated in April 1926, Graco was established by the Gray brothers, Russel and Leil. The brothers launched the company to manufacture and market an air-powered, portable lubricator. Building a business on a strong foundation of values Graco bases its success on an unwavering commitment to technical excellence. With their headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company works closely with specialized distributors and offers products that set high-quality standards in a broad range of fluid handling applications.
Graco provides thousands of fluid handling products and solutions for the industries they pursue around the world such as homeowners, contractors, vehicle service & heavy equipment, and industrial manufacturing & processing.
- Homeowners- Graco provides and fast and easy solution to brushes and rollers. You can complete your projects in now half the time using Graco’s paint sprayers. Their sprayers provide a flawless finish in one coat without thinning your paint.
- Contractors- offer dependable and high-quality professional equipment designed for architectural painting, drywall, fireproofing, floor coating, and mortar.
- Vehicle service & heavy equipment- servicing garages, dealerships, fleet maintenance facilities, heavy equipment companies, and others have turned to Graco for their expertise in lubrication innovation. Graco supplies lubrication systems, dispensing systems, and electronic fluid meters.
- Industrial, manufacturing & processing- customers in this industry and many others rely on Graco’s expertise in liquid finishing, chemical injection, lubrication, sealants and adhesives, and more.
- Graco manufactures and markets premium equipment to move, measure, control, dispense, and spray a wide variety of fluid and powder materials serving thousands of customers in over 100 countries.
Graco manufactures and markets premium equipment to move, measure, control, dispense, and spray a wide variety of fluid and powder materials serving thousands of customers in over 100 countries.