Hydraulic Cylinder Repair & Remanufacturing
Our Cylinder Remanufacturing Standard
There are a number of companies who “repair” cylinders, but typically a repair will only consist of replacing original seals and most likely will not even include testing of the repair. Often with No Warranty.
The MFCP “reman” consistently includes the following as the minimum standard:
Disassemble the cylinder, clean, inspect, and document the components' condition. What we include:
1 Year Warranty
- We are measuring clearances between the piston and barrel.
- We are measuring clearances between the piston rod and gland.
- We are documenting the actual bore size and rod straightness.
- The seals and internal bearing areas are inspected, reviewed, and documented.
- Upgrades are then made where possible or applicable.