Easy to Use Parker Crimpers | Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc.Since its introduction in 1980, the Parkrimp family of hose machines (hose crimpers) has led the industry in ease of use and rugged durability. Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc. offers seven different Parker hose crimpers designed to crimp No-Skive hoses and No-Skive fittings to meet your needs.
Parker Hose Crimpers
Parker Portable Hose Crimpers
Parker Bench-Mounted Hose Crimpers
Parker Parkrimp Advantage
With Parker hose crimpers, anyone can make factory quality hose assemblies quickly, easily and cost effectively.
- Parker eight segment crimper dies provide a smooth, even 360 degree crimp.
- Parker hose crimper bottom-loading operation makes it easy to handle long hose assemblies.
- Parker crimper dies are linked to keep die segments together - no loose parts to mismatch.
- Parker crimper dies are color-coded for easy identification and fast set-up.
- Parker's exclusive Parkalign feature positions the fitting in the crimper dies perfectly every time.
Parker Modular CrimpersParker’s modular crimpers are a great choice for businesses which need a crimper that can be used in a shop as well as on the road.
Depending on crimping capacity requirement, two choices are available: Karrykrimp and Karrykrimp 2. Both models can be mounted on a bench or used with a stand in field.
It is easy to unbolt the crimper from the bench bracket and slide it onto a stand, so purchasing a stand and a bench bracket with a single crimper gives you flexibility to use the same machine in the field or in your shop.