Parker Karrykrimp Portable CrimperNOTE: This Parker Karrykrimp model is no longer in production. It has been replaced by the modular design Karrykrimp, which can be used as either portable or bench mounted unit. The information below is for your reference.
Parker Crimper Advantage
With Parker hose crimpers, anyone can make factory quality hose assemblies quickly, easily and cost effectively.
- Parker's eight segment crimp dies provide a smooth, even 360 degree crimp.
- Bottom-loading operation makes it easy to handle long hose assemblies.
- Parker dies are linked to keep die segments together - no loose parts to mismatch.
- Parker dies are color-coded for easy identification and fast set-up.
- Parker's exclusive Parkalign feature positions the fitting in the dies perfectly every time.
Parker Karrykrimp Hose Crimper
Features: Portable, compact rugged design; Numerous power unit options available; Pivoting pusher design for easy die change out
Dimensions: 15” wide, 12” deep, 27” high
Weight: 54 lbs (without power unit)
Rating: 30 ton force @ 10,000 psi maximum
Cycle time: 30 seconds with electric pump
Use with hoses: 201, 206, 213, 221FR, 225, 244, 266, 285, 293, 301LT, 302/301, 304, 341, 351ST, 351TC, 381, 421WC, 422, 424, 426, 431, 436, 451ST, 451TC, 471ST, 471TC, 472TC, 482ST, 482TC, 601, 604, 811, 811HT, 881, 881, AX, BXX, CAH, SS25UL
Fitting series: 25, 26, 43, 81 and HY Series
Sizes: 1/4" - 1-1/4"
NOTE: This Parker Karrykrimp model is no longer in production. It has been replaced by the modular design Karrykrimp.