Parker Karrykrimp Modular Crimper
Parker Modular Crimpers
With Parker modular hose crimpers, anyone can make factory quality, cost-effective hose assemblies quickly, easily in the shop, or on the road.The Parker Modular Karrykrimp replaces the older Karrykrimp portable model. The great advantage of modular crimpers is the fact that the same hose machine can be used either with a bracket as a bench-mounted unit, or with a stand for mobile applications. Many companies can benefit from only needing to buy one crimper to use in the shop and on the road.
The Modular Karrykrimp crimper offers the same advantages as the rest of the Parker Karrykrimp family of hose machines:
- Parker's eight segment crimp dies provide a smooth, even 360 degree crimp.
- Bottom-loading operation makes it easy to handle long hose assemblies.
- Parker dies are linked to keep die segments together - no loose parts to mismatch.
- Parker dies are color-coded for easy identification and fast set-up.
- Parker's exclusive Parkalign feature positions the fitting in the dies perfectly every time.
Parker Modular Karrykrimp
Parker Karrykrimp Hose Crimper
Features: Portable, compact rugged design; Numerous power unit options available; Pivoting pusher design for easy die change out; modular design allows for either bench-mount installation or use in the field with a stand
Dimensions: 15” wide, 12” deep, 30” high
Weight: 60 lbs (without power unit)
Rating: 30 ton force @ 10,000 psi maximum
Cycle time: 30 seconds (using 82C-oEP power unit with 1/2" 43 series fittings)
Use with hoses: 201, 206, 213, 221FR, 225, 244, 266, 285, 293, 301LT, 302/301, 304, 341, 351ST, 351TC, 381, 421WC, 422, 424, 426, 431, 436, 451ST, 451TC, 471ST, 471TC, 472TC, 482ST, 482TC, 601, 604, 811, 811HT, 881, 881, AX, BXX, CAH, SS25UL
Fitting series: 25, 26, 43, 81 and HY Series; Use steel fittings only!
Sizes: 1/4" - 1-1/4" ID 2-wire braided hose; 5/8" ID 4-wire spiral hose