Parker Parkrimp 1 Bench Mount Crimper
Parker Crimper Advantage
NOTE: Parker Parkrimp 1 is no longer produced. Please consider Karrykrimp Bench Mount as an alternative. Karrykrimp crimper has the same capabilities as Parkrimp 1, but it can be either bench bench-mounted or used with a stand for mobile applications.
With Parker crimping equipment, anyone can make factory quality hose assemblies quickly, easily and cost effectively.
- Parker's eight segment crimp dies provide a smooth, even 360 degree crimp.
- Bottom-loading operation makes it easy to handle long hose assemblies.
- Parker dies are linked to keep die segments together - no loose parts to mismatch.
- Parker dies are color-coded for easy identification and fast set-up.
- Parker's exclusive Parkalign feature positions the fitting in the dies perfectly every time.
Parker Parkrimp 1 (No Longer Produced, for reference only)
Parker Parkrimp 1
Features: Compact bench mount design; Engineered for optimal durability; All in one crimper and power unit design
Dimensions: 26” wide, 20” deep, 25” high
Weight: 275 lbs (with power unit)
Rating: 30 ton force @ 3,000 psi maximum
Cycle time: 20 seconds
Use with hoses: 201, 206, 213, 221FR, 225, 244, 266, 285, 293, 301LT, 302/301, 304, 341, 351ST, 351TC, 381, 421WC, 422, 424, 426, 431, 436, 451ST, 451TC, 471ST, 471TC, 472TC, 482ST, 482TC, 601, 604, 811, 811HT, 881, 881, AX, BXX, CAH, SS25UL
Fitting series: 25, 26, 43, 81 and HY Series
Sizes: 1/4" - 1-1/4"
To ensure safety, Motion & Flow Control Products, Inc. provides training with every crimper purchase. For this reason, we can only sell crimpers to Northern California and Nevada.