Parker 50 Series Pneumatic Couplings | General Purpose - Manual Connect
|Parker 50 Series couplings are interchangeable with ARO's 210 series. 50 Series couplings have a full opening tubular valve for maximum flow and a built-in sleeve guard to minimize accidental disconnect.
50 Series couplings have all brass bodies and steel valves.
Standard seals are Nitrile. Optional materials are available - contact us with questions.
50 Series QC Dimensions & Specifications:
Choose another GP - Manual Connect QC
Choose another Pneumatic QC
Go back to Product Overview
Common applications: compressed air, water, grease, paint, limited vacuum and limited gases.
Parker 50 Series Couplings Specifications & Performance
|Body Size (in.)||1/4|
|Rated Pressure (PSI)||300|
|Temperature Range (Std. seals)*||-40° to +250° F.|
|Locking Device||4 balls|
Parker General Purpose Pneumatic Coupling Repair Kits
The repair kits below are for Parker 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, & TL Series Pneumatic Couplings.
50 Series Couplings Options
All sizes of 10, 20, 30, 50, and 70 Series couplers can be furnished with Locking Sleeves, as illustrated.
Place suffix letters -“SL” (Sleeve-Lok) after regular catalog number. Example: B53-SL.
Orders & Quotes
When ordering quick couplers, consider the following:
- Functional requirements of the coupling
- Maximum working pressure of the application
- Coupler seal & body material compatibility with the system’s fluid
- Is the application static or dynamic?
- Size of coupler & hose
- Maximum allowable pressure drop
- Requirement to connect & disconnect under pressure
- Media temperature
- Ambient temperature
- End configuration requirements
- Need for industrial interchange QC
- Effects of air inclusion & fluid loss