Parker HF Series Pneumatic Couplings | General Purpose - Push-to-Connect
Parker HF Series couplings are a slimmer alternative to traditional industrial interchange couplers. HF series has the the quality and durability of a 20 Series coupler, and is combined with a slim profile and push-to-connect design.
HF Series QC Dimensions & Specifications:
Choose another GP - Push-To-Connect QC
Choose another Pneumatic QC
Go back to Product Overview
Sleeve type couplings, such as Parker HF Series, are widely used to connect air lines. Parker HF Series Couplings can also be used with low pressure fluids.
HF Series couplings mate with industrial interchange design nipples. HF series is a push-to-connect design which permits one-handed connection when the coupler half is rigidly mounted.
The benefits of the HF Series couplings to the end user are increased tool efficiency, and decreased air costs.
Common applications: compressed air, water, grease, paint, limited vacuum and limited gases.
Parker HF Series Couplings Specifications & Performance
|Body Size (in.)||1/8||1/4||3/8||1/2|
|Rated Pressure (psi)||250||300||300||300|
|Temperature Range (Std. seals)||-40° to +250°F|
|Locking Device||5 balls||4 balls||6 balls||8 balls|
|Vacuum Data (inches Hg) Disconnected (coupler only) Connected||
Orders & Quotes
When ordering quick couplers, consider the following:
- Functional requirements of the coupling
- Maximum working pressure of the application
- Coupler seal & body material compatibility with the system’s fluid
- Is the application static or dynamic?
- Size of coupler & hose
- Maximum allowable pressure drop
- Requirement to connect & disconnect under pressure
- Media temperature
- Ambient temperature
- End configuration requirements
- Need for industrial interchange QC
- Effects of air inclusion & fluid loss