Parker Twist-Lock Series Pneumatic Couplings | General Purpose - Push-to-Connect
Parker Twist-Lock Series Push-to-Connect design is meant for easy, one handed operation.
Twist-Lock Series QC Dimensions & Specifications:
Choose another GP - Push-To-Connect QC
Choose another Pneumatic QC
Go back to Product Overview
Parker Twist-Lock series has a variety of port configurations that are available to meet specific needs.
Twist-Lock series has zinc bodies with Chromium-6 Free plated steel sleeves and nipples. It is designed to protect against accidental uncoupling.
Common applications: compressed air, water, grease, paint, limited vacuum and limited gases.
Parker Twist-Lock Series Couplings Specifications & Performance
|Body Size (in.)||1/4||1/2|
|Rated Pressure (PSI)||300||300|
|Temperature Range (Nitrile seal)||-40° F to +250° F.|
|Vacuum Service||Not Recommended|
Parker General Purpose Pneumatic Coupling Repair Kits
The repair kits below are for Parker 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, & TL Series Pneumatic Couplings.
Orders & Quotes
When ordering quick couplers, consider the following:
- Functional requirements of the coupling
- Maximum working pressure of the application
- Coupler seal & body material compatibility with the system’s fluid
- Is the application static or dynamic?
- Size of coupler & hose
- Maximum allowable pressure drop
- Requirement to connect & disconnect under pressure
- Media temperature
- Ambient temperature
- End configuration requirements
- Need for industrial interchange QC
- Effects of air inclusion & fluid loss